Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Sales (Customer engagement)
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Our client, fast growing manufacturing company that deals with B2B sales is looking for an outstanding Head of sales (Customer engagement) to be based in Mlolongo, Nairobi. The ideal candidate will have a self-starter attitude and be an excellent strategy person who can make sure that the day-to-day operations are in line with medium-term and long-term goals. They will have an outstanding analytical and judgement ability to identify trends and weigh the evidence in order to decide on the best course of action.
• Maintain a high-performance culture, designing a motivating compensation policy & rewarding.
• Hire & coach new talents into the customer engagement team as required by the expansion strategy.
• Oversee & coordinate all the prospecting & customers’ management functions.
• Work with management to design & implement ideas and strategies to introduce new product lines.
• Create an effective system to ensure that the team collects account receivables on time.
• Work with management to design & implement ideas & strategies acquire new customers & break into new market.
• Propose the implementation of marketing ideas to drive increased market penetration of existing products lines.
• Manage the relationship with key accounts in the portfolio guaranteeing high level of satisfaction.
• Find opportunities to develop and improve systems, delegate responsibilities.
• Create & enforce a data-driven culture to decide new products orders & efficient allocation of capital.
• Effectively utilize customer relationship management (CRM) and sales tracking platforms.
• Introduce key control points, allowing you to maintain quality & accuracy of the growing activities.
• Conduct market research & offer recommendations about new products and/or designs to resources & introduce in the market.
• Closely monitor market trends and competitive landscape to define pricing strategy for each product category.
• Liaise with supply chain to ensure timely reordering.
• Regularly update products weekly consumption – keeping in mind previous stock out, seasonality and market trends.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Business to Business (B2B) sales; Business development; People management; Customer relations; Sales strategy; Customer support, CRM systemsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply