Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Head of Sales
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client, a well-established Company that supplies Consumer Goods based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Head of Sales. The successful candidate MUST have experience, interfacing with the Corporate, Public and NGO sectors, with an extrovert personality and Must be good at doing research.
• Evaluate and implement the 2018 sales strategies and uncover new business to generate sales.
• Manage and develop relationships with key customers.
• Successful promotion of the Company’s interests, increase market share and grow product sales.
• Identify, qualify and solicit new business to achieve Company’s revenue goals.
• Protection, growth and development of the already existent client base.
• Working closely with the COO to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the company’s revenues.
• Ensuring that targets are met within the budgeted profit margins.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Customer relations; Business development; Market research, intelligence; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply