Head of Technology
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
Responsible for the operational and technical management of the Agency’s Technology Solutions Business Unit whose portfolio of offering includes: Artificial
Intelligence (chat-bot solutions), Payment Gateways, Content Management, Software Integration, Web & Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing, SEO/SEM and E-Commerce in order to generate revenue and value-addition to customers.
This shall be achieved through establishing relationships with partners, crafting policies and procedures that guide the business in achieving operational excellence
Candidate Specifications (Minimum Requirements)
thereby realizing customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or
similar. Technical Product/Solutions Certifications being an added advantage (Fintech / Enterprise Solutions etc)
Relevant Work Experience: 5 - 7 years’ working in a similar role (techno-commercial) with a Technical Development background in a fast-moving production environment.
Required Skills & Competencies
• Experience in Website / Application design and implementation, development, quality assurance and testing among other roles
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under dynamic environments and within client deliverables
• Strong people interaction and relationship building skills across multiple functions within the organization and the department
• Develop sense of ownership and accountability with a strong commercial and customer excellence orientation
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and great presentation skills
• Client Relations management and Problem Solving
• Ability to sell – understand client needs and provide the best solution
- Create a sales forecast pipeline in line with the Business Unit Revenue target
- New Business Development and organic growth (Cross selling and up-selling)
- Lead pitches for new business opportunities and offer support during technical proposals and presentations
- Client relationship management: Meet with Clients together with CS team to understand their needs, perform business analysis and propose suitable solutions
- Develop and maintain an overall Web development project plan that tracks all
Web production requests and projects and enables proper prioritization
and resource allocation planning; manage the plan to meet the
agreed-upon service level agreements (SLAs).
- Implement requests for new or updated websites or technology solutions, scope projects and gather technical requirements.
Manage full cycle projects from start to finish by establishing delivery
dates, identifying project risks, tracking and reporting progress,
communicating project status to management, and ensuring on-time project
completion and alignment with IT standards.
- Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, identify and
resolve technical problems while ensuring all project phases are
- Implement requests for new or updated websites or technology solutions, scope projects and gathers technical requirements.
- Plans, assigns and reviews work of team members to ensure that group objectives are met.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where / as applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solutions
- Resource allocation per project (within respective scope): Plan, assign and review work of team members to ensure that project deliverables and objectives are met
- Train, develop and manage team members to ensure that the departments’ competency and skill requirements are met and maintained
- Ensuring there is continuity at all times in the department as far as the processes and procedures are concerned
- Develop and implement operating standards and expectations ensure they are routinely communicated, clearly understood and consistently met
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
4 days left to apply