Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Helpdesk Operator & EHS Coordinator
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Engineering, architecture
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, a leading facilities management company based in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Helpdesk Operator & EHS Coordinator. The ideal candidate must have helpdesk System knowledge and a minimum of 5 years’ experience as EHS Coordinator in a manufacturing industry. He/she must have a knowledge of FMP System.
• Ensuring the work order are assigned to the appropriate technical staff.
• Responsible for answering all incoming calls and e-mails.
• Responsible for ensuring timeless gathering of EHS data to ensure systems are up to date as per requirement.
• Maintenance of work order and user request as per the SLA.
• Make follow up on all outstanding jobs and alert appropriate manager.
• Record customer complaints and escalate to the appropriate line manager.
• Report on the status and type of jobs on a daily basis.
• Deliver and support the agreed EHS plan activities.
• Maintain EHS processes & policy documentation to ensure daily clarity.
• Provide EHS support to the operational, functional teams.
• Monitor workload and make timely recommendation.
• Monitor report and ensure end user’s satisfaction & WO performance.
• Monitor and respond to end user requests as agreed by SLA.
• Support in maintenance plan & Maintain equipment/assets inventory.
• Generate maintenance purchase orders.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Engineering, architectureSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Answering telephones and call management; Technical support; Email correspondence; Database administrationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply