Job verified by Fuzu
Brites Management Services Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Hotel Management Trainees
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Restaurant, hospitality, travel
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Our client a 4* star hotel in Nairobi, seeks to recruit hotel management trainees. The ideal candidates must have a degree or diploma from a recognized institution.
• The hotel management trainees will be trained in all the hotel departments for six months on rotational basis. They will cover such areas eg- Front Office, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Food production, Food Service, General hotel management and Stock Control. Thereafter they will be placed in their areas of strength.
• To work in close association with different departments in the hotel and assist them in their daily routine operations.
• They will be required to understand the overall operations of the hotel while specializing in one or two areas.
• Hotel management trainees will have to work closely with front desk managers, culinary department, general managers, convention and event planner, housekeeping department, and learn from them.
• The trainees will be required to acquire good working knowledge of the hospitality sector with special attention to dealing with customers.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Restaurant, hospitality, travelSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Receiving and welcoming guests; Hotel management; Food and beverage; Billing customers; Customer comfort and safety; Supply and inventory management (restaurant)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply