Fuzu Exclusive Job
FIDES - Management & Consulting Ltd. | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- High, secondary school
- Skilled, manual labor
- Basic level (worker)
- Part Time
· Attending to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to.
· Delivering items to the guest as per their request & instruction.
· Gathering required materials in preparation for the room cleaning.
· Airing the room.
· Checking & reporting any maintenance issues.
· Recording any Lost & found item for reporting purposes.
· Stripping & making the bed.
· Cleaning the washroom
a. Soakingthe toilet bowls and urinals with appropriate detergents & disinfectants
b. Replenishing the amenities
c. Ceiling & walls; Removal of cobwebs & dusting
d. Sinks & Bathtubs; Cleaning & removing all the residues
e. Scrubbing & dry wiping the toilet bowl.
f. Cleaning(scrubbing & mopping the floor)
Cleaning the room
a. High dusting
b. Cleaning & arranging the closets & cabinets
c. Dusting the furniture.
d. Replenishing amenities
e. Scrubbing/mopping or vacuuming the floor.
f. Arranging the furniture moved while cleaning.
g. Emptying the bins.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Tuesday, April 3, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Part TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Skilled, manual laborSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: three monthsRequired skills
: Cleaning; Customer service; House help; House maintenance; Dishwashing; Room serviceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply