Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Twiga is looking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor who will ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness are maintained throughout our Warehouse. She/ he will also manage the ancillary staff efficiently to maintain standards and control costs
- Manage cleaning inventory
- Supervise all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior while on duty
- Keep duty schedules, checklists, and roasters
- Ensure compliance to work rules and standards of work as outlined in OSHA, IFC GAP, etc,
- Present comprehensive and well-compiled reports on the state of the facility as it pertains to hygiene on a daily basis.
- Review work schedules and staff rotation schedules
- Report any maintenance issues
- Oversee staff attendance, discipline, grooming, motivation, and career development
- Inspect cleaning standards of the floor, offices and common areas.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),