Requirements for Appointment
(i) Be a Kenyan citizen;
(ii) A Bachelor’s degree in the following: Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, and /or Construction Management, Valuation, Property Management, Real Estate & Land Administration, Building Economics, Urban /Regional Planning, Construction Management, Estate Management from a recognized University.
(iii) Should demonstrate professional competence, administrative ability, and integrity as required in the work performance and results
(iv) Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following
• Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
• National Identity Card
• Valid certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
• Valid certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
• Valid clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
• Valid clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
• Valid Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
i) Identification of land for housing development ;
ii) Disseminating information on appropriate building technologies to stakeholders;
iii) Planning and implementing housing and human settlements projects
iv) Collection of social, economic and physical data on existing slums and informal settlements
v) Maintaining and updating of slums database
vi) Updating tenant registers
vii) Generation of reports during housing project design
viii) Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor