Job verified by Fuzu
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Hr -assistant-in charge of training
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Human resources
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Hr -assistant-in charge of trainingFundi Recruitment Associate
Hr and Administration Associate, Kenya
Human Resource Internship
Human Resource and Administration Manager
Kenya Film Classification Board
Jobs in Human resourcesMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Reporting to hr -manager, hr -assistant-incharge of training will be responsible for training programs and courses and implementation of new training programs
• Identifies training needs and training gaps in the organization in a close cooperation with the hr manager and hods.
• Provides inputs to the training strategy and the development of specific training development plans.
• Prepares training manuals and training offers for employees.
• Plans training courses and sessions and manages and monitors the training process.
• Cooperates with the external training consultants and delivers tailored training programs and courses.
• Helps in overseeing the quality of delivered training sessions by external consultants.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Quality management; Talent management and planning; Mentoring and coaching; Human resource and personnel development; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)