Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
A diversified NGO based is Nairobi is currently seeking to recruit an HR Director who will be accountable for the HR functions. The Human Resource Director will be responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals. The successful candidate Must have prior experience in the NGO Sector.
• Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in with the business plan.
• Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs.
• Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company.
• Coordinates all Human Resources training programs.
• Provides talent acquisition / recruiting services.
• Ensure company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
• Designs, directs, and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, organization design and change management
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Human resource and personnel development; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Strategizing; Talent management and planning; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply