HR MANAGER - COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
M-KOPA is looking for a Compensation and Benefits manager who will act as a strategic partner within the HR department, in spearheading the development of performance management and total reward strategies within M-KOPA. This pertains to planning, design, regulatory-compliance, communication, policy development and administration of company-wide employee performance management and reward programs consistent with the current and future people needs across the business.
Compensation and Benefits : Develop, implement, monitor and review comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that areas of:
- Remuneration strategy: Develop and implement reward strategy across all levels of management to drive and implement the Total Reward Philosophy of organization across all levels.
- Benefits selection & design:
-Directs the design and implementation of the compensation strategy, including base salary structures, pay grades, procedures, policies, job families and matrices to support a pay-for-performance culture
-Participates in benchmark surveys and provides assessment and recommendation to on best practices on an ongoing basis
-Oversee the relationship with third party suppliers ensuring promptness, effective performance and cost effectiveness
- Remuneration communication and training
-Overseeing seamless administration of the organization's benefits portfolio (e.g retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, pension and saving plans etc.)
-Advise on government employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs
-Advise on changes in employee benefits / remuneration structure. This includes salary, allowances, variable pay,car benefit and relocation
-Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
-Participate in job evaluations, job descriptions review for newly created roles and grading
- Incentive / Bonus Design & Implementation: Oversee competitive analysis and determination of annual merit increments and incentive/variable pay-outs and salary structure through maintaining relevant information and ensure compensation programs are competitive, complaint and equitable.
2. Performance Management
: Oversee a performance management process that focuses employee efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills / competencies to sustain profitable growth.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Provide HR Business Partner support to identified team/s
- Support any internal or external requests
- Three(3) to five(5) years' experience in Human Resource
- At least two(2) years' experience as Compensation & Benefits Manager or specialist
- Member of IHRM
- Bachelor's degree in HR , Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field
- Higher diploma in HR, or equivalent is desirable
- Experience in managing payroll data
- Knowledge of applicable Human Resources laws
- Excellent knowledge of MS office tools with demonstrated ability to use Excel to create accurate, detailed analyses
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)