Job verified by Fuzu
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client is one of the most reputable travel agency that offers services such as; Flight booking, Hotel reservations, Airport transfers, Visa services. They are seeking a HR Manager to join their team
• Formulating and implementing HR Manual, policies and ensuring that they are implemented and adhered to
• Reviewing the policies from time to time.
• Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Advisory role to management on remuneration matters guided by salary surveys in the industry and government wage orders.
• In charge of recruitment at all levels, induction of new staff, drawing and issuance of contracts and ensuring that the staff understand their contracts
• Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely,
• Performance management and performance appraisal
• Coordination of training and development programs which entails drawing of training calendar.
• Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety
• Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed in resolving disciplinary matters in an amicable manner.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Policy drafting and development; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Human resource and personnel development; Mentoring and coaching; Payroll; Talent management and planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply