Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client that deals with Autocare and manufacturing is looking to fill the position of an HR Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate MUST have a strong understanding of labour laws and has dealt with regulatory requirements NEMA/OSHA
• Design & update contracts for local, expats, casual and contractual employee.
• Interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Management of annual leave schedule.
• Administer & maintain proper systems of leaves, sick offs and absenteeism.
• Ensure updated filing for all staff & proper record maintenance for every staff in coy.
• Hear and resolve employee grievances, conduct investigations and counsel employees.
• Implement a performance evaluation systems and appraisal tools.
• Analyse training needs of the organization & design employee development, training programs.
• Establish a training and development schedule management for employees.
• Support, motivate and cultivate a culture of teamwork amongst all staff.
• Lead the design and implementation of HR function structure.
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring & implementing regulatory requirements NEMA/OSHA.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation programme to foster positive attitude.
• Prepare and update HR reports.
• Driving the changeover to automated HRM program, including biometric clocking.
• Keep abreast of labour laws.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Employee guidelines and onboarding; Human resource and personnel development; Human resources information systems; Talent management and planning; Employee evaluationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply