Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Our client, a dynamic organisation dealing with products supplied directly to consumer with operations across EA is looking to fill the position of a Human Resource Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate MUST manage the HR department and develop the HR strategy, processes, and policies.
• Managing the HR Department.
• Preparing and executing an efficient and high-quality HR strategy.
• Establish and update an HR policy, including company policies, employer-employee relations.
• Establishing & updating an HR policy, Inc. training & development, performance management, health and safety.
• Establishing, implementing & updating HR processes, e.g. disciplinary process, recruitment process.
• Budget and staff planning.
• Ensure all employee contracts/personnel files are up to date & comply with the national labour law.
• Accurate payroll.
• Staff motivation and retention.
• Regular reporting to the CO CAO and CO Chief Operation Officer (COO).
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Human resource and personnel development; Organizational reforms and change management; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Strategizing; Human resources information systemsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply