Center For Health SolutionsNyeri, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
- Diploma in relevant Social Sciences, two-week NASCOP Counselor’s Certificate
- A degree in public health, social sciences or related disciplines will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer packages like MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Working knowledge of the DHIS2 reporting platform
- Three years’ experience in HTS in a busy facility, training in counselling supervision is an added advantage.
- Ensure quality HIV Testing Services (HTS) are provided as per the National Algorithm.
- Offer first adherence counselling services to newly positive clients before referral to care and treatment
- Ensure monthly forecasting, quantification and reporting of Rapid Test Kits (RTKs) and HIV self-testing kits is done according to the guidelines and raise a 1-month early warning alert for expected RTK shortage.
- Support and spearhead promotion of HTS services and innovations aimed at increasing access to HTS service provision e.g. Social Network testing (SNS), Assisted partner notification services (aPNS),
- Participation in EQA activities (proficiency testing and observed practice) documented and available at the facility level.
- Support for the M&E framework (Maintenance of HTS registers, wall charts) to ensure accurate data entry and timely reporting.
- Promote HTS services among clients who visit the hotspots and DiCEs by giving health talks and by using IEC materials
- Conduct targeted outreaches.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Other Jobs at Center For Health Solutions
Center For Health Solutions / Nyandarua, Nyandarua
Instructor/Registrar - Critical Care Units
Nairobi / Aga Khan Hospitals
Custom location, / International Rescue Committee
Clinical Dieticians & Nutritionists
Custom location, / Lishe Living
Kampala / AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC
Nairobi / Ministry of Defence