Fuzu Exclusive Job
Raj Ushanga House (RUH) Ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Human Resource Administrator
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
The RUH Human Resource Administrator will be responsible for more than 400 consultants and staff, in Nairobi and across Kenya, along with managing the contractual relationships of training centres,hotels, stockists’ and service centres (in support of the logistics, finance, and inventory management team). Key Skills and Requirements
• Certified Member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
• 5 years’ experience managing Human Resources at similar scale of responsibility.
• Highly passionate and energetic to ensure a positive working culture both in Nairobi and remotely in the field.
• Impeccably detail-oriented and organized, where no “i” goes undotted, yet still able to generate a national Human Resource strategy.
• Able to manage horizontal relationships in a collaborative fashion.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, to ensure the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
• Highly ethical.
• Superlative computer literacy.
• Responsible for managing all staff and consultant contracts, contract renewals, with appropriate filing, escalation, and organization.
• Managing and tracking all signed Performance Improvement Plans; designing, implementing, and monitoring the performance evaluation program and revising as necessary.
• Developing and administering various human resources procedures for all company personnel.
• Conducting and coordinating all hiring or termination of staff, from interviews (including exit interviews), Job Description creation, placing of job advertisements, contract development and sign off; conducts contract negotiations; conducts reference checks, manages all induction of new staff to the Company; ensures all warning dismissal letters are utilized statutorily.
• Develop and maintain employee handbook on policies and procedures
• Support the Finance Department and Operations Team in managing all claim validation, KPI measurement, KPI sharing with staff and consultants, validation of pay reports, approving of invoices, sharing of targets, and providing key messaging support on all company-wide announcements, news, and initiatives.
• Develop career progression and incentive structures to be adopted to help ensure consultant and employee retention and growth.
• Manage recruiting and job hiring sources, firms, and individuals.
• Responsible for managing leave day trackers, and all other “trackers”, as related to the HR function.
• Ensures RUH complies with all statutory obligations.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Labour/employment law; Human resource and personnel development; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Human resources information systems; Employee evaluations; Employee contracts; Employee relations and consultationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply