Job verified by Fuzu
Hand in Hand East Africa (HiH EA) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Human Resource and Administration Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Human Resource and Administration ManagerAsst. Human Resource Manager-Uganda
CDL Human Resource Consultancy
Human Resource Associate
JUMIA KENYA- ECART SERVICES KENYA LTD
Talent and People Operations Manager
Summit Recruitment &Training
Human Resource Manager –Western
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Human resourcesMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
REF NO: HEA HRM 01-2017 .
Reporting to the Head of HR and Administration, the HR Manager shall support the strategic HR management function in acquiring, developing and deploying the proper talent and to take key responsibility for specific specialized employee services.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV, citing the Position and Reference Number.
• Manage and update HR records in and continually improve the HR MIS and business intelligence reports .
• Maintain a HR compliance register and act to ensure the organization fully complies with labour legislation and professional HR practice aspects.
• Actively support in preparation of HR Plans and Budgets and subsequent implementation and monitoring of HR strategies.
• Generate and support implementation of training and development plans based on analysis, feedback and performance reviews.
• Maintain active and effective relationships with Pension, Insurance and other service benefits providers.
• To continually give professional support to other Departments on recruitment, selection and induction of employees.
• Assist in the continuous review of HR policies and implementation frameworks for business and organization excellence.
• Support the entrenchment of Performance Management frameworks and to continually partner with HODs and supervisors to improve performance measures and interventions within the performance cycle.
• Maintain an efficient system of provision of employee services, welfare and effective relations with employee associations.
• Maintain and support open and effective employees’ communications in the organization.
• Manage and supervise drivers and office support employees on a day to day basis.
• Identify office, negotiate with landlords and manage leases in accordance with valid agreements.
• Coordinate and oversee the efficient procurement of assets, consumables and services in accordance with procurement plans and policies.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Area of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Training program planning; Budgeting, financial planning; Talent management and planning; Organizational reforms and change management; Employee guidelines and onboarding; Human resource and personnel development; Labour/employment lawRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)