Job verified by Fuzu
Equity Bank Kenya | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Human Resource Business Partner
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
• A Bachelor’s degree in business , HR or related discipline
• Higher diploma in HR management.
• Ideally 3-5 years’ work experience within the HR function directly in, or closely supporting, executive and/or line operations
• Excellent Knowledge of labour laws in Kenya
• Member of IHRM professional body
• Excellent understanding of financial business.
• Expert knowledge; exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness.
• Excellent business acumen and strategic thinking.
Skills Requirements and Attributes
• Assertive and able to challenge the status quo.
• Highly driven with ability to set stretching goals for self and team while continually pushing for results.
• Analytical skills, strong people management skills and customer focus with proven ability to build and sustain effective relationships across the organization
• Ability to communicate effectively at different levels and across cultures
• Attention to details and follow through on assignments to completion
Complexity and Judgement
• Accumulate bits of information to diagnose and anticipate business challenges. Trends are noticed and proactivity applied in support of Business strategy.
• Plan and carry out sequential projects while considering contingencies and alternatives.
• Develop specific people agenda to support business strategy
• Provide advice and support to line managers and staff on various HR services and practices.
• Implementing HR strategies and policies.
• Ensure staff productivity by implementing perfomance management and reward strategy
• Manage staff retention through attrition trend analysis and advising appropriate interventions to minimise business impact.
• Review manpower plans for allocated business units and ensure that they are updated as appropriate.
• Participate in the acquisition of talent by ensuring the right job profiles conducting interviews and onboarding.
• Guide business in developing the right organization strucures and supporting job descriptions inorder to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
• Communication and management of the Bank’s change initiatives as “change catalysts” within the business unit.
• Support the HR Director in inculcating a shared mindset and foster employee loyalty to the Bank’s values.
• Coordinating the process of performance appraisals, ensuring timely submission of reports and their analysis.
• Act as counsellors, coaches and mentors to staff and line managers on HR related matters.
• To develop the competence framework and ensure the development of the right skills to support business perfomance
• To coordinate and influence the development of a performance culture through effective implementation of integrated performance management with appropriate measures of success.
• To foster hamonius employee relations within the business.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Human resource and personnel development; Organizational reforms and change management; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Business strategy; People management; Talent management and planning; Mentoring and coaching; Training program planning; Employee relations and consultationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply