Job verified by Fuzu
Diageo | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Human Resource Internship
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Interns must be 3rd/4th year or final year student - (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
1. Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
2. Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
3. Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
4. Copy of National Identity Card
5. KRA PIN
• A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
• Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
• Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
• An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
• Very articulate with fluent English.
• Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
• Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Human resource and personnel development; Document and archive management; Human resources information systems; Skill and competence mapping; Talent management and planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply