Human Resource Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
Username Investment Limited is a leading Kenyan based real-estate development and Investment Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home. We are seeking to recruit self-driven, results oriented, passionate, friendly and experienced personnel with exceptional human resources and employee relations skills to fill in the position of a Human Resource Manager.
• A minimum of a Degree. Qualifications in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
• Self-driven and Proactive.
• At least 3 years experience in HR 2 of which is in management. Experience in the real estate industry will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge and expertise in Human resources.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be pleasant and passionate about work
• Patient, polite and friendly
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing programs; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Payroll Management.
• Maintains employee rewards programs and informs employees of rewards by studying and assessing rewards needs and trends; recommending reward programs to management.
• Planning, scheduling and management of company wide team building programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource country requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself