Human Resource Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 11 days left to apply for this job.
To develop strategies and systems; promote and manage the implementation of Human Resource Policies, geared towards building capacities of the Commission.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration and Management, Business Administration, Social sciences or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Facilitate the formulation of HRM and Development Policies and Strategies for the Commission;
- Design and maintain internal personnel and administrative monitoring systems;
- Coordinate the development of job descriptions and specifications for all new jobs in liaison with the relevant officers;
- Design and maintain a Staff performance Appraisal and reward systems;
- Coordinate periodic staff performance appraisals/evaluations;
- Coordinate the process of selection and recruitment of staff in accordance with the established rules, procedure and practices;
- Establish recruitment and placement standard procedures, practice and act as Secretary to the Staff Recruitment Panels;
- Develop staff training programmes that meet Commission’s capacity development objectives in consultation with the respective Heads of Departments;
- Handle Human resources management and development matters relating to terms and conditions of service and discipline, overtime, staff welfare issues including the Staff Medical and Insurance Schemes in conformity with the established Staff Rules and Regulations;
- Manage and direct payroll and records management functions;
- Update and maintain the staff list of the Commission; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)