Fuzu Exclusive Job
Enchanting Travels | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Human Resource Specialist
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Do you enjoy interacting with people from different countries and cultural backgrounds? Would you like to join a multicultural and passionate team in an entrepreneurial environment where boundaries in the global travel industry are challenged and new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are welcomed and encouraged?What do we expect from you?
What’s the position?
We are currently recruiting a Human Resource Specialist to join our Africa team in Nairobi.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3-4 years work experience in a dynamic HR environment
- Strong empathy and listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Proactiveness and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent mental agility
- Computer, filing, coordination and organizational skill
- Company Induction: Prepare introductory documents, conduct new team member orientation.
- Administrative & documentation support: file handling, record management, leave tracking, company policy drafting & administration, visa process, payroll.
- Employee welfare & support: Listen to employees personal problems and work-related challenges.
- Career management & development of team members: Drive annual appraisal preparation, keep track of career progress of team members and facilitate training and skills development.
- Company event management: Initiate and manage company events, coordinate with managers to foster consistent company culture and interaction between team member
- Recruiting: Create & update job profiles, screen CVs, schedule interviews, conduct interviews, prepare offer letters.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Thursday, March 1, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Empathy; Human resource and personnel development; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Mentoring and coaching; Conflict management and resolution; Employee relations and consultations; Interpersonal communication; Listening; Selection and assessment of applicants; MultitaskingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply