Human Resources Business Partner
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Eastern Africa Area Human Resources Manager, the HRBP will act as a key business partner by driving and embedding HR strategies, providing professional HR expertise and supporting and coaching internal client groups in Eastern Africa Area, with one prime objective – delivering and adding significant value to the business.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
• Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in an HR generalist role in a global organisation, ideally with good understanding of Eastern Africa countries labour market and practices.
• Solid understanding of HR fundamentals – recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee and industrial relations, as well as local labour laws.
• High energy with strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working under pressure and deadlines.
• Good coaching and facilitation skills.
• Strong abilities to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders' interests.
• Open- and cross-culturally minded.
• Excellent written and verbal communication of English.
• Build strong relationships and trust with leaders and colleagues, offer HR expertise and coaching on people issues, assist leaders to gain a better understanding of employees' needs and career aspirations.Required education
• Work closely with leaders to analyse, anticipate and outline present and future organisational capabilities.
• Provide relevant tools and programmes to attract, develop, and retain talents. Implement HR practices on talent management, leadership development and talent acquisition to close gaps on organisation capabilities and sustain a sufficient talent pipeline to achieve business goals and further enhance long-term competitive advantage.
• Drive the people processes (performance, development and career) and serve as a facilitator and coach managers on performance management.
• Ensure the execution and delivery of HR operational activities in an effective and efficient manner.
• Contribute expertise to the HR community on competency enhancement.
• Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives thus enhancing overall business performance.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)