Job verified by Fuzu
Nestle | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Human Resources Business Partner
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Human Resources Business PartnerSnr. Human Resources Assistant
Summit Recruitment &Training
Human Resource Manager
Summit Recruitment &Training
Principal Human Resource Officer
The Public Service Commission (Uganda)
Registrar (Administration and Human Resources)
Jobs in Human resourcesSenior jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The job holder will be accountable for the people agenda within the functions in scope and will be the driving force behind implementation of people strategy. S/he will represent the complete HR Service / Value Chain for the functions in scope.
Define and Execute HR Strategy:
• Drive the execution of the people strategies & plans that attract, develop and retain employees to support the organizational short and long term business needs to drive competitive advantage and address opportunities and threats.
• Drive flawless execution of local and global HR Initiatives.
Performance & Talent Management:
• Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance calibration and talent development.
• Lead talent review/calibration within the functions in scope to ensure high performance is rewarded and developed in line with the Management Development Cycle.
• Implement business unit succession planning / talent management plans that support business goals.
· Establish and maintain effective win – win working relationships with employees and their representatives through an environment that fosters communication and cooperation.
· Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles and Nestlé Corporate Business Principles.
HR Centre of Expertise & Centre of Scale services:
• Ensure Line Managers and Employees understand the HR model and can quickly and efficiently access solutions.
• Collaborate with Center of Expertise to ensure initiatives and projects are designed and implemented that support business people plans.
• Work as part of cross functional / Nestle in the Market CoE HR teams to develop HR practice and process developments that contribute to enhancing the HR contribution to the business.
• Provide input and support to resolve team projects and continuous improvements initiatives when required.
• Performa regular audits of HR data in SAP, recommend and implement corrective measures required to ensure data quality.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Employee relations and consultations; Skill and competence mapping; Organizational reforms and change management; Human resource and personnel development; Performance monitoring and evaluation; Talent management and planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)