HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER ( MOMBASA)
Salary range: KSh50,000 - KSh60,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
The jobholder is responsible for coordinating overall administration of the department.
1. Assit in the development, communication and enforcement of the company’s policies, procedures and code of ethics to govern staff and stakeholders on ethical practices of the Institute.2. Assist in data management and profiling by entering and updating employment and status-change data including appointments, probations, promotions, transfers, separations, confirmation dates, end of contracts and staffing changes for all the months and preparation of related periodic reports.3. Ensuring the integrity of all employee data in HR information systems to enable timely reporting and analysis.4. Assist in ensuring that all staff have up to date Job Descriptions and their files are neat and tidy, up to date and properly kept in safe custody.5. Processing staff badges for all employees including new employees.Required education
6. Assist in analyzing staff needs and performance reports.
7. Leave management - Manage leave, leave schedules and leave administration for all staff.
8. Setting up the board room or any other designated room for interviews and other HR meetings.
9. Provide general clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Division; compose and type letters, memoranda, and other correspondence related to assigned human resources programs and activities; prepare a variety of reports including technical reports and status reports pertaining to human resource management program.
10. Perform a variety of general office support duties; make copies; maintain calendar of activities, meetings, and various events for assigned staff; process mail including receiving, sorting, time stamping, logging, and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence and packages and order office supplies.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education