Job verified by Fuzu
World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Human Resources Officer
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Human Resources OfficerTrainee – Recruitment
Summit Recruitment &Training
Senior Human Resource Officer
National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation
Human Resources Assistant
International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology
Human Resources Administration Officer
British High Commission Nairobi
Jobs in Human resourcesMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
As a HR generalist and a member of the core HR team, provide consistent and timely HR support services.
We offer a collegial, diverse and gender-sensitive working environment, and we encourage applications from qualified women. This position is remunerated on Local Terms. The appointment will be for an initial period of three (3) years, subject to probation.
How to apply: Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should email their CVs andcover letter. Please attach your cover letter andCV/Resume (as one document – labelled with your First Name and Last Name) with the position's title as the subjectline of the email. Only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
- Support the HR unit in interpretation, advising and communicating to staff on HR policies procedures, changes and updates and ensuring adherence to the same. ·
- Support recruitment & resourcing; contract administration & monitoring, induction, probation reviews, performance management, staff development tasks, job evaluation, etc.
- Support the delivery of learning by keeping track of training attendance lists for specified training initiatives.·
- Support HR matrices by gathering relevant data as required on a monthly and share for analysis.
- Prepare, compile & dispatch documents, correspondence, reports and presentations for efficient and effective communication.
- Support the administration of various benefit schemes including insurances & pension.
- Work closely and support regional teams to ensure end to end completion of document processing i.e. document generation, employee files, payroll etc. that are generated throughout the employee life cycle
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Employee guidelines and onboarding; Human resource and personnel development; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Document and archive management; Training delivery; Employee contractsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)