Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics KNBS | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
- Monitoring ICT desk delivery issues and undertaking day to day management of ICT platform.
- Maintaining and updating the organizations’ ICT database systems
- Monitoring LAN and WAN networks.
- Ensuring smooth running of all ICT systems and providing user support on ICT hardware and network infrastructure.
- Supporting roll out of new applications and hardware.
- Undertaking frequent data back-up and installing security applications.
- Configuring, maintaining and setting-up network devices;
- Trouble shooting and resolving all ICT application issues.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Network equipment installation; User management and administration; Database administration; IT equipment installation and configuration; IT support; IT trainingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply