Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
ICT Officer – Linux
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to ICT Officer – LinuxApplication Analyst
Ceridian Mauritius Ltd
Mobile Social Enterprise
KMBERIA AND PARTNERS ADVOCATES
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our Client, a leading financial services firm is seeking to recruit an ICT Officer – Linux in Nairobi. This is a full time, permanent position in a creative environment with a supportive, collaborative, and service-oriented team. The ICT Officer – Linux will report to the ICT manager. The Successful candidate Must have 2 years Post Graduate experience and Must have experience in the Banking, Insurance & Fintech Sectors.
• Design and development of the organization’s workflow, scanning and document management systems.
• Support and maintenance of the organization’s applications.
• Provide end-user support and training to staff on information systems as necessary I.e. electronic document management systems, proprietary Database and workflow systems, any other information systems.
• Programming and customizations of internally used systems, workflows, and DMS projects.
• Perform system upgrades as necessary for software and hardware related components as needed.
• Perform light administrative duties on network servers.
• Monitor backup procedures and perform occasional recoveries to ensure backup integrity.
• Assist with contacting vendors and service providers of IT equipment and supplies for efficient and effective office operations.
• Working with system vendors to support and maintain applications and resolve user queries.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Computer aided design (CAD); Linux; Server hosting and management; Programming methodologies; Testing and debugging; IT supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)