Fuzu Exclusive Job
Large Employer in the Multi-Media Sector | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
ICT Systems Administrator
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The job holder will ensure effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure so as to maximize system uptime.
- Recommend, install, maintain and support all systems in the organization so as to provide a reliable platform for operation of the different functions.
- Check systems operations on a daily basis to ensure normal operation and deal with any variations immediately and escalated in the event that external assistance is required.
- Test and make sure the Custodian of the IT Disaster Recover implementation to ensure Business Continuity.
- Manage rights to system/network resources so as to ensure adequate confidentiality and integrity of information.
- Participate in the budgeting and purchase of applications and hardware to ensure ROI.
- Provide secondary support to users in partnership with the user support team to ensure customer satisfaction.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Testing and debugging; System administration; User management and administration; Database administration; IT equipment installation and configuration; IT supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply