ICT Technician-Lira Campus
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
To provide technical software support to users, maintain and repair various hardware systems, provide network solutions to computer users, and install/troubleshoot software applications to various functions at the Study Centre.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. Relevant ICT Diploma with training in Microsoft operating systems and networks, Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
2. At least two years’ experience and/or knowledge of various networking system concepts including email, firewall, client-servers, network security, network protocols, etc.
3. Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues.
4. Experience with computer and printer maintenance and repair.
1. Identify, diagnose and trouble shoot technical problems and carry out preventive maintenance of computers.
2. Maintain computer software and hardware, network, internet and new computer technology.
3. Deliver tags, set up and assist in the configuration of end user desk top hardware, software and peripherals.
4. Maintain E-mails, internet, dial- in and local area network access problems.
5. Coordinate timely repairs of computer equipment.
6. Assist in student data entry.
7. To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Assistant Director from time to time.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education