Inbound Customer Experience Representative
Salary range: KSh22,500 - KSh25,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Mission statement for the role:
Key SMART Results for A-player Success
- Poa! customer experience is known across Kenya for being able to reached on any channel the customer needs to reach us, phone, social media, WhatsApp, email or chat.
- Poa! customer experience is known for their empathy, response time and ability to solve customer complaints clearly and efficiently.
- Poa! customer experience shift teams are known internally as the teams that collaborate and seek help to resolve the customer inquiries as rapidly as possible.
- Poa! customer experience agents are acknowledged by our users on Social Media as department that cares about solving their problems.
- Poa! customer experience teams follow a unified troubleshooting strategy for delivering consistent and measurable results
- Clear, empathetic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems on multiple planes
- Attention to details- troubleshooting and resolution is an observers game- being able to identify and spot problems is a key to success in the role.
- Time management- the ability to resolve specified tasks within the allotted times.
- The ability to ask for help- knowing when and how to ask for help internally and with other departments to resolve a customers inquiry.
- Ability to remain calm even when the customer is upset. Keeping the tempo of the conversation positive in light of challenges.
- Digital and computer literacy
- Social media competency
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
3 days left to apply
Poa Internet is a multi-award-winning and highly innovative Internet Service Provider (ISP) whose vision is to connect every home across Africa to the internet. We are already one of the fastest-growing ISP's in Kenya and are backed by Venture Capital partners to allow us to scale rapidly; our teams will not stop pushing forwards until we achieve this mission. Do you want to join us? Why work at poa!? "Fast-paced"," ever-changing", "multicultural", "vibrant", "exciting" and "a little bit crazy" are just a few of the many words that describe what it's like working at poa! We are a people-centric organisation that champions curiosity, continuous learning and high standards across everything we do. We value our customers and go the extra mile to make sure we deliver an excellent service to the communities we serve. We are firm but fair and transparent at all levels of the company. You will be kept on your toes with no time to snooze… but fear not, for we love to reward those who deliver!
Meet your new colleagues
3 days left to apply