Inbound Logistics Coordinator
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
About the Role
The Inbound Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for executing daily inbound logistics-related activities from farmgate > collection centre > warehouse. This role will primarily manage relationships with 3PL partners ensuring timely and efficient supply of products.
Experience working with 3PL partners is highly desirable.
- Responsible for all aspects of inbound routing activity to ensure on-time deliveries to our warehouse.
- Responsible for obtaining, generating, and maintaining all necessary documentation and paperwork.
- Extensive communications with 3PL partners, drivers and supply-chain associate.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with, 3PL partners, drivers, government agencies and transport associations
- Ensure that all compliance issues on inbound logistics are adhered to including but not limited to licences, toll fees etc
- Resolve daily operational matters pertaining to suppliers, inbound deliveries to ensure on-time pickup and delivery.
- Oversee and ensure supplier compliance as governed by supplier agreements
- Act as back up for other members of the supply-chain team when called upon
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself