Inbound Sales & Marketing Officer
Salary range: from KSh150,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 11 days left to apply for this job.
A dynamic start-up with principle activities in manufacturing and sale of nutrition products is looking to recruit an Inbound Sales & Marketing Officer to be based in Nakuru, Kenya. He/she will play a fundamental role in forging relationships with customers, perform value-adding analyses, achieve ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The successful candidate MUST be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in any business-related field from a recognized University.
Must have a minimum of 5 years in an Inbound Sales & Marketing role.
- Relevant experience working with a CRM i.e. Salesforce.
Must have relevant experience working in Manufacturing or FMCG companies.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Excellent background in market research and social media.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Maintain and servicing existing business at the 2nd channel level i.e. stockiest/retailers.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Digital and social media management across all Company platforms which includes content generation.
- Source and analyze market intelligence gathered from the 2nd channel level.
- Develop, maintain and leverage available CRM tools to optimize sales.
- Analyze reports from 3rd party market surveys and provide strategic advice to management.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)