Industrial Attachment - Library & Information Systems
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from continuing Bachelor’s Degree students for its three (3) months (May to July 2019 Intake) Industrial Attachment programme.
The program aims at providing the Youth an opportunity for on-the job experience to build upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employability and is open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority.
Requirements for engagement as an Attachee
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
- Must be available full time for the three months duration of the program
- All applications must be submitted online via the process below.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program nor does it offer extension
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)