Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Industrial EngineerSanitation Assistant
Quality Assurance Officer I
Kenya Industrial Research and Development Institute
Machine Operator(Polyethylene Blow-Film Extruder)
Wartsila East Africa Ltd.
Jobs in Manufacturing, operations, qualityMid-Level jobsJobs located in Mombasa
Our client is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world. The Organisation is built on the believe that fashion has the power to make a positive contribution to society. The organisation runs both a factory and a community trust delivering life skills training to the local community. They are currently seeking to recruit an Industrial Engineer who will be responsible for improvement of productivity of the operations through initiation and implementation of projects that optimize cost, efficiency and quality.
• Develop the operation bulletins, cell targets and time study set up for new styles.
• Capacity study and cost estimation of a garment.
• Developing and maintaining skill matrix.
• Train operators for particular operation as needed for specific steps.
• Continue to look for opportunity to implement work aids to reduce steps, time and cost.
• Consistently look for methods to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
• Labour utilisation and line balancing follow up.
• Method study activities in cutting, sewing and finishing.
• Setting of Standard Minute Value for new operations.
• Confirming of Standard Minute Value and cell target.
• Pre-planning of man, machine and attachment requirements.
• Incentive scheme proposal and implementation.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on factory performance.
• Work alongside other departments to clear communication and team engagement.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Engineering; Finishing; Operations planning; Machine operation; Training deliveryRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)