Requirements for Appointment
1. Kenya certificate of secondary education mean grade c plain with at least a C- in mathematics and English/ Kiswahili or its approved equivalent.
2. A candidate must have a Higher Diploma or Diploma in any of the following fields Computer Science, ICT OR holder of ICT part III ( kasneb) and served in the grade of Senior Assistant ICT Officer III job group G or equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of 3 years .
An Officer in this position shall perform duties and responsibilities such as:
1. Installation and maintenance of computer systems, configuration of local Area Network and wide area Network
2. Developing and updating of computer systems, and caring out system analysis, design and program specification in liaison with user.
3. Carrying out repair and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals, drawing up hardware specifications for ICT equipments, verification, validation and certification of ICT equipments.
4. Overseeing the process of configuration of ICT equipment.
5. Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the management.