Information Systems Auditor
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
The holder will perform a detailed evaluation of internal controls and review of computer information systems both on internal and external engagements. He/she will report to the Head of Internal Audit department.
Education Requirements :
- A degree from a recognized University preferably Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Profession Qualifications: Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Security Management (CISM), or any other related certification.
- Fresh graduates may apply (Experience is desirable)
- Perform general and application reviews of computer information systems.
- Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Recommend revisions to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies. Review internal controls by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommend improvements.
- Develop and administer risk-focused reviews for IT systems.
- Collaborate with departments to improve security compliance, manage risk and boost effectiveness.
- Prepare audit planning memoranda, audit programs and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports, and other and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to Management.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure that the corrective action(s) has been taken.
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance and investigative audits, as assigned. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: none
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
KENYA COMMERCE EXCHANGE SERVICE BUREAU LIMITED has no other jobs
Tech Support Officer
Nairobi / 4G Capital
Music Database Manager
Nairobi / Mdundo.com
12 Weeks Data Science and Machine learning Course Program - Africa Data School March Cohort (Online classes)
Nairobi / Africa Data School
Intern - Information Management , I
Nairobi / United Nations
Kisumu / KEMRI -Wellcome Trust Research Programme