Information Technology Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
To facilitate maintenance and management of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Systems of the Commission.Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology Systems, Computer Science, Systems/Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the field of ICT.
: Post graduate Diploma in ICT plus a certification in any of the related field will be an added advantage.Skills and Competencies:
- Communication, troubleshooting, analytical, networking, and report writing skills;
- Excellent computer analytical skills;
- Good communication and report writing skills; ability handle basic IT trouble-shooting activities.
- Plan, direct and manage Information Technology Systems for the Commission;
- Co-ordinate implementation and training of Staff on the ICT;
- Oversee the updates of the Commission’s ICT systems and its security;
- Facilitate and manage the process of development, improvement and administration of LVBC website and the LVB Resource Center;
- Develop appropriate training programmes, database security, back-ups, disaster recovery procedures and database standards;
- Schedule installation of new hardware and software to minimize impact;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)