Master Power Systems Limited (MPSL) came into inception in 2001 and is now a leading engineering and contracting company specialised in designing and executing electrical works, with the main focus being in the corporate market strong minded in providing quality service.
We are currently seeking an Information Technology Officer to join our young and vibrant team.
The Candidate will be in charge of the overall IT function at the firm
The preferred candidate should have :-
· Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi-platform computer environment and monitor
· Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level;
· Installs software and repairs hardware and peripherals and tests programs.
· Maintains systems, databases and web pages and Administer user accounts.
· Configuring firewall, switches, and access points as well as set up of CCTV and access control installation.
· Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g.microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and tests personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
· Adding staff to the biometric systems at the firm
· Maintenance of all printing devices at the firm
· Handling the overall installation of the ERP software