Fuzu Exclusive Job
COMPUTECH LIMITED | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Inside Sales Executive
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for building new business relationships and expanding the business opportunities with existing customers and management of resources performing on accounts.
• Working to KPI’s as set by the Sales manager.
• Setting appointments for Account managers to meet with potential customers.
• Cold calling senior executives and C level staff( later stage)
• Identifying potential opportunities for new business and discussing with the sales manager on the forward.
• Account management when required for existing customers.
• Following up on sales enquiries from customers
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Managers for further development and closure
• Meet set KPIs for each quarter
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects
• Team with AMS to build pipeline
• Perform effective online demos to prospects through concalls with Account Managers
• Working closely with the rest of the Inside Sales team.
• General sales administration as required
• Product knowledge
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Market research, intelligence; Phone sales; Account management; Business development; Sales strategy; Sales supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply