Inside Sales Manager
Salary range: from KSh130,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 32 days left to apply for this job.
Mission Statement for the Role
- Middle level management with not less than 8 years of inside sales experience 3yrs of which should have been in a similar role working with high performing teams and directly managing not less than 5 Inside Sales Representatives
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others
- Ability to maximize operational efficiency around processes by driving continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to identify emerging markets and market shifts in new areas while being fully aware of competition status and sharing feedback on the same so that poa! can competitively position itself
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills capable of influencing and delivering results in a highly cross functional role plus excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You must be able to demonstrate “owning a sales number” and show how you achieved success in your previous role as an Inside Sales Manager and/or its equivalent.
- Coordinate target setting, monitoring and performance evaluation of inside sales representatives
- High level practical experience in inside sales management, coaching, mentoring and training of Inside Sales personnel
- Design, set up and systematically performance manage all the activities of Inside sales team to deliver at least 60% of the overall company monthly sales with a cost of aquisition less than $20 per customer.
- Hire, develop, coach and retain an Inside Sales Team to deliver on the targets including setting up, motivating and driving profitable sales commission structure with liaison with the Head of Sales & Distribution
- Develop and launch a CRM prospect database and keep expanding a wide client database of warm leads and maintain a successful conversation rate of not less than 40% of all applicable calls made.
- Own and exceed the Cost of Acquisition budget of less than $20 per customer acquired
- Lead the Inside Sales forecasting efforts among the team, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Achieve a consistent average sales per sales representative per month of above 100 sales on rolling 3 month average
- Document, implement and keep current a detailed and comprehensive Inside Sales Process Manual complete with call scripts, standard operating procedures, methodologies and strategies to deliver a standard and measurable inside sales operation across all Inside Sales Representatives.
- To lead performance management efforts of all inside sales team by conducting quarterly performance reviews, training and developmental needs analysis, and coaching and mentorship sessions of the current and the next generation of inside sales team
- Conduct quartely sales quality inspections to achieve 100% compliance to channel specific sales proccess, managing gaps with the ultmate aim of delivering sales targets at an industry lead customer satisfaction rate.
- Generate accurate, timely and comprehensive Sales Performance reports of all the inside sales activities incluiding lead generation, sales forecast per network and performance of individual reps reports
- Average Sales Per Person Per Month of above 100 month on month
- Owned a Sales Number, for a high pressure Inside Sales team.
- Owned a Cost of Sales number
- Set up and managed a team of at least 10 Inside Sales people
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 7 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: basic)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: from KSh130,000
Base 40k, Target 100 pp. Comm = 100Ksh per team sale, 1k per personal sale. OTE Kicker = 80k
32 days left to apply
Poa Internet is a multi-award-winning and highly innovative Internet Service Provider (ISP) whose vision is to connect every home across Africa to the internet. We are already one of the fastest-growing ISP's in Kenya and are backed by Venture Capital partners to allow us to scale rapidly; our teams will not stop pushing forwards until we achieve this mission. Do you want to join us? Why work at poa!? "Fast-paced"," ever-changing", "multicultural", "vibrant", "exciting" and "a little bit crazy" are just a few of the many words that describe what it's like working at poa! We are a people-centric organisation that champions curiosity, continuous learning and high standards across everything we do. We value our customers and go the extra mile to make sure we deliver an excellent service to the communities we serve. We are firm but fair and transparent at all levels of the company. You will be kept on your toes with no time to snooze… but fear not, for we love to reward those who deliver!
Meet your new colleagues
32 days left to apply