Inside Sales Representative
Salary range: from KSh80,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 30 days left to apply for this job.
Mission Statement for the Role
Exceed your sales numbers through exceptional telephone salesmanship, creating leads, initiating prospect calls and establishing ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Be part of the team that's aiming to deliver over 25% of the total sales into the company.
- Relentlessly driven and highly competitive to succeed
- Exceptional Salesmanship skills
- Tactical, scrappy, relentless energy and focus to exceed targets
- Ownership of Clarity, Accuracy of Forecasting and Credible Pipeline management of opportunities
- Ideally experience selling home internet services on the phone, and ideally into low income and informal communities
- Provide ongoing and timely feedback on all your sales activities not limited to your up-to-date prospects list, competitor information, network issues, theft, non-compliance by our customers on our home internet service and other ad hoc reports
- Achieve an average of above 60 sales per month on a rolling 3-month average
- Adhere to prescribed inside sales process with zero deviations ensuring the highest industry customer satisfaction rates
- Achieve a 100% work attendance record with an absence management that is fully in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Make a minimum of 100 unique calls daily through the company phone system
- Ensure all leads allocated to you on Sales Lead Gen Database are contacted within the timelines agreed upon with the Inside Sales Manager and have a corresponding most recent update on the Sales Lead Gen Database with all fields filled
- Minimum of 1-year experience in selling or supporting home internet customers in a busy Telesales / Inside Sales environment
- Must have owned and delivered on a Sales Number
- Must have exceptional customer service, telephone etiquette, communication skills and working knowledge of the latest technology in inside sales (telesales) organization
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: basic)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
Salary range: from KSh80,000
NOTE: Base 20k, min 60 sales per month @ 1k p. sale commission. OTE 80 sales receives 10k kicker.
30 days left to apply
Poa Internet is a multi-award-winning and highly innovative Internet Service Provider (ISP) whose vision is to connect every home across Africa to the internet. We are already one of the fastest-growing ISP's in Kenya and are backed by Venture Capital partners to allow us to scale rapidly; our teams will not stop pushing forwards until we achieve this mission. Do you want to join us? Why work at poa!? "Fast-paced"," ever-changing", "multicultural", "vibrant", "exciting" and "a little bit crazy" are just a few of the many words that describe what it's like working at poa! We are a people-centric organisation that champions curiosity, continuous learning and high standards across everything we do. We value our customers and go the extra mile to make sure we deliver an excellent service to the communities we serve. We are firm but fair and transparent at all levels of the company. You will be kept on your toes with no time to snooze… but fear not, for we love to reward those who deliver!
Meet your new colleagues
30 days left to apply