Insurance Sales Agent (Kakamega)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
- Must be 25 years and above
- Should have a minimum of D+ in KCSE or its equivalent
- Should be well groomed.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Diploma holders are highly encouraged to apply.Only applicants residing in Kakamega or near vicinity like Vihiga, Busia
- Selling our financial services to prospective clients.
Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; General insurance; Market research, intelligence; Business development; Customer relations; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)