Insurance Sales Agent
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
- Must be 25 years and above
- Should have a minimum of D+ in KCSE or its equivalent
- Should be well groomed.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Diploma holders are highly encouraged to apply.
Only applicants residing in Nairobi should apply-Must be in Nairobi
- Selling our financial services to prospective clients.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; General insurance; Market research, intelligence; Customer service; Business development; Customer relations; Sales performance tracking and reporting; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)