Intern - Central Support Services
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
The UNON Central Support Services internship is for 6 months.
The Internship is UNPAID and full-time.
Interns work five days per week (35 hours) under the supervision of a staff member in the department or office to which they are assigned.
- Meet and direct clients.
- Assist in the visa Sub Unit/Receiving/Delivering visa applications to the embassies.
- Assist in the processing of UN travel documents.
- Assist in the shipment and travel process.
- Assist in the maintenance of the TSVU intranet .
- Assist in reporting activities.
- Maintaining the filing systems in the Unit.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)