Job verified by Fuzu
International Rescue Committee | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Internal audit Intern
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit (Nairobi), the Intern will form part of the team that will conduct audits of IRC locations and functions. The audits will be designed to identify risks to achieving the IRC’s strategic, operational, reporting and compliance objectives; assess the adequacy of internal controls to mitigate identified risks; access the effectiveness and efficiency of IRC operations; and recommend appropriate actions to reduce associated risks. The audits will focus on evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of global and local processes and controls.
The Intern will not only strive to provide the highest level of professional service but also maintain the highest ethical standards and due professional care in their work.
• Assist the Senior Manager, Internal Audit in planning country office and functional audits and special reviews.
• Perform analytical procedures that will identify significant risks.
• Assist the audit team in performing audits of country offices and functional audits and special reviews.
• Assist the Senior Manager, Internal Audit in continuously improving the audit process through new tools and techniques.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Accounting; Documentation and record keeping; Reporting; Analytics; Auditing of accountsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply