Job verified by Fuzu
AIRPORTS Sacco Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Internal AuditorFinance and Strategy Manager
Sub Grants and Contracts Senior Finance Officer
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The holder will be accountable to the Audit Committee of the Sacco and administratively to the Chief Executive Officer. The holder is expected to undertake risk based audit planning, executing, reporting and follow up of routine and risk function of the SACCO, provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the Internal Controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk.
• Preparing of audit plans in line with business requirements
• Establishing and maintaining policies, standards and guidelines specific to the effective discharge of roles and responsibilities of the internal audit function.
• Identify and critically evaluate elements of governance and risk management in the SACCO
• Design, implement and continually improve appropriate risk management framework to identify, evaluate, mitigate and report key risks the SACCO is exposed to;
• Plan and execute internal audits in accordance with International Professional Practices Framework.
• Liaise with the SACCOs external auditors
• Performing reviews of information systems installations and services to determine the adequacy of logical and physical security controls, operational change control, back up and disaster continuity management
• Conducting and supporting financial, operational and investigative audits.
• Prepare audit reports for presentation to the Audit committee and to ensure implementation of arising recommendation;
• Undertake any other audit related duties as requested by the board of Management.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Compliance; General ledger; Risk analysis; Financial analysis; Financial reporting; CPA certification; Audit (internal)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)