Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading companies in agricultural industry in the region. We're now hiring a Internal Auditor to help us keep growing.
We are looking for an Internal Auditor who can assist in the establishment, development and evaluation of a company’s internal controls over financial reporting, compliance and business operations. The candidate will also be involved in significant initiatives and projects that may have process, control and risk implications. Such involvement may include participation in compliance cases, business process changes etc. You will also focus on providing recommendations to management with insights into best practices and in establishing an operation that will further strengthen internal audit effectiveness.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, BPIL is the perfect place to get ahead.
Qualifications and Skills
- Develop internal audit scope and audit plans for submission and approval by the audit committee.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits.
- Acquire, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation.
- Document processes and prepare audit findings report.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results.
- Evaluate internal controls, identify loopholes and recommend improvements/enhancements to internal controls.
- Identifying shortfalls or gaps in policies, processes and procedures.
- Present internal audit report to the audit committee bi-annually.
- Maintain open communication with management andnaudit committee.
- Conduct follow up audits.
- Promote ethics and assist identify improper conduct.
- Investigate fraud.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
You need to demonstrate the following characteristics and skills:
- CPA, ACCA, CIA or similar, preferred
- Proven work experience as an auditor, at least five years prior experience
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
- Excellent report writing skills, strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organisational and facilitation skills
- Resilience under pressure
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change.
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
18 days left to apply