Internal Auditor Job Group ‘N’ / (CSG 8) (1 Post)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Requirements for Appointment
1. Must possess Master’s Degree (Accounting/ Finance) plus CPA (K) OR equivalent.
2. Must have at least Three (3) years’ experience as Finance Officer at JOB GROUP M OR comparable
and relevant position in the Public Service.
3. Possession of Computerized Information Systems Audit (CISA) certification will be an added
4. Must be affiliated to a relevant professional body.
5. Proficiency in accounting and audit software
6. Attended and successfully completed a Senior Management course lasting not less four 4 weeks.
7. Compliance with chapter 6 of the constitution.Core Skills
• Team playing skills
• Care for resources
• Execution of instructions
• Interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
• Records Management skills
1. Establish and operate an efficient Internal Audit Department.
2. Ensure that the internal audit systems, procedures and guidelines are prepared.
3. Prepare work programme for the Department to ensure that audits are planned, managed and the quality
of audit work maintained
4. Ensure that the internal controls are reviewed and documented for their effectiveness and adequacy and
that recommendation are made for improvements
5. Analyze the institution financial documentation and reports.
6. Assess and research the institution risk management process
5. Ensure that the accounting, administration and other operations comply with KRA and other statutory
6. Prepare and submit audit reports to the Principal and to the Management.
7. Performed any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)