Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
M-KOPA is looking for an Internal Auditor who will be responsible for completing internal investigations that come up within the business especially on the high risk business areas. These are investigations to be covered within limited time and should be detailed.
• Assist in carrying out and updating company risks assessment and risk register.
• Assist in carrying out internal audits and document tests or work done in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
• Assist in review of internal controls for the company to ensure that they are working as intended and recommend improvements as necessary.
• Follow up on audit recommendations to ascertain level of implementation.
• Ensure M-KOPA assets are safeguarded through regular audits and reviews.
• Perform compliance audits within M-KOPA group in line with approved audit plan or management requests.
• Carry out other work as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit